We'd like to reassure our customers that we are following the guidelines in the production & handling of our products to reduce the chances of, and/or avoid any COVID-19 contamination. How?
- All our products (with the exception of Face Masks) were made & packed prior to the outbreak of COVID-19 in early 2020
- Each Fabric Face Mask is separately packed into a sealed bag with a Desiccant Bag (to absorb moisture) & then sprayed on the outside of the plastic bag with Disinfectant (Pine O'Clean - kills 99.9% of germs) before being packed for orders.
- While fulfilling orders, hands are sanitised after each Face Mask has been sprayed with Disinfectant & before placing them in Postage Packs.
- Each item of clothing (other than Face Masks) is sealed in a plastic bag purchased prior to COVID-19.
- All our items are stored in Brighton, Australia, in large sealed storage tubs.
- Products are only handled by the owner of BBboho (currently in lockdown like everyone in Victoria @ 31 July).
- All jewellery components have been sanitised.
- Each piece of jewellery is cleaned & stored in plastic bags purchased prior to COVID-19.
- Your goods are posted by the owner of BBboho who wears disposable gloves & a mask in the local Australia Post outlet.
- Packed goods are placed directly into Postage Packs & do not sit on surfaces in the Post Office.
- We use our own pen to write address details, NOT the Australia Post biros.
- Hand sanitiser is used Before & After packing goods.
- Australia Post has it's own Statements on COVID-19 impacts.
We recommend that you wash your hands after handling postage packs & throw postage bags straight into the bin once you have removed our goods. For additional caution you can also pre-wash your Fabric Face Masks in hot soapy water prior to use (suggestion only).
If you have any concerns regarding our COVID-19 handling procedures please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 61+ 457 103 569.