We'd like to reassure our customers that our products are FREE from possible COVID-19 contamination. Why is this?
- All our products (with the exception of Face Masks) were made & packed prior to the outbreak.
- Each item of clothing is sealed in a plastic bag purchased prior to COVID-19.
- All our items are stored in Brighton, Australia, in large sealed storage tubs.
- Products are only handled by the owner of BBboho (also in lock-down for 3 months).
- All jewellery components have been sanitised.
- Each piece of jewellery is cleaned & stored in plastic bags purchased prior to COVID-19.
- Fabrics used for Face Masks have been quarantined for 8 weeks.
- Face Masks have been washed (with Wool Wash & Eucalyptus Oil) in hot water, then dried, ironed & sealed in air tight plastic bags.
- Your goods are posted by the owner of BBboho who wears disposable gloves & a mask in the local Australia Post outlet.
- Packed goods are placed directly into Postage Packs & do not sit on surfaces in the Post Office.
- We use our own pen to write address details, NOT the Australia Post biros.
- Hand sanitiser is used Before & After packing goods.
- Australia Post has it's own Statements on COVID-19 impacts.
- Victoria, Australia, currently has a very low rate of active COVID-19 cases (for more on this download the Coronavirus Australia App).
We hope you feel more comfortable that we have not imported or exposed our products to possible contamination.
We recommend that you wash your hands after handling postage packs & throw postage bags straight into the bin once you have removed our goods.
If you have any concerns regarding our COVID-19 handling procedures please get in touch via email email@example.com or Call 61+ 457 103 569.