Most of our products are handmade. Clothing is hand-dyed, stitched manually on a sewing machine & embroidered by machine or by hand. Our jewellery is hand-made or put together using imported components.
A little loving care means you can get the most out of your garment or item of jewellery. Please follow these guidelines for best results.
Wrap Dresses/Skirts are made from 100% Rayon & hand-sewn. Hand wash in cold or warm water & gently squeeze out rather than wring. Line dry or dry clean.
Embroidered Dresses/Kaftans are hand-dyed, woollen tassels hand-sewn, embroidered manually on a sewing machine. Hand wash in cold water, separately, & gently squeeze out rather than wring. Line dry only.
Yoga Leggings/Tops/Singlets are made from 95% Cotton & 5% Spandex, hand-dyed & hand tie-dyed. Dye is non-colourfast. Hand wash in cold water, separately, & gently squeeze out rather than wring. Line dry only away from other garments.
Scrunchies can be machine washed. If they are made from 100% Cotton thread (eg. Chunky Scrunchies) they will last longer if you hand wash them.
Pashmina Shawls/Wraps are made from 100% Goats Wool & hand-woven. Hand wash in Wool Wash using cold water. Gently squeeze out & line dry or dry clean.
- Store jewels in a jewellery box or pouch to reduce oxidation & sun damage.
- Avoid swimming or showering with jewels on.
- If you do get jewellery wet, pat dry to avoid tarnishing as soon as you can.
- Keep it dry at all times.
- Do not wear in the shower or sea.
- Keep away from lotions & perfume.
- It's normal for plating to wear off over time.
As with any metal (Sterling Silver, Gold, Copper, Bronze, Alloy) it will tarnish over time. You can reduce this by:
- Using a polishing cloth.
- Cleaning jewellery with metal polishing solutions such as Silvo' or 'Bronzo'.
- Patting dry afterwards.
- Storing in airtight box or pouch.