We love markets & festivals, it's where we began!
You’ll find Brighton Beach Boho at Emu Plains Market in Balnarring, Victoria, monthly for the season (from Oct to April).
We also attend Little Beauty Market, The 5ifth Makers Market, 'Bourne Local Elwood Market, Boho Luxe Market, Mount Martha South Beach & Brighton Soul Night on occasion throughout the year.
The main Festivals we love being a part of are Seven Sisters Womens Festival @sevensistersfestival, Boho Luxe Market @boholuxemarket & The Lost Lands Music Festival @thelostlandsfestival
This June we’re attending the incredible Mind Body Spirit Festival @mbsfestival in Melbourne over the King’s Birthday long weekend - Fri 9 to Mon 12 June 2023.
If you want to be sure of where to find us on any particular date please send us a message or check our Instagram/Facebook for details.
Mind Body Spirit Festival - Melbourne June 2023
This June we're heading to the massive @mbsfestival in Melbourne to launch our New Collection of handmade Reversible Quilted Jackets, Kantha Embroidered Bags, Silk Kimonos & Kantha Wall Art Symbols (crosses & hearts). With more than 22,000 people normally attending, we can't wait to be part of the healing/self-care vibe & dynamic atmosphere.
Kicking off on Fri 9 June, this ‘Free’ Festival runs for 4 days to Mon 12 June (the King’s Birthday) at Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, 10am-7pm (closing at 6pm on the Mon).
The Mind Body Spirit Festival is Australia’s largest health/wellbeing & natural therapies event & chance to learn from over 100 exhibitors, attend free inspirational seminars, try some body pampering, join a meditation session & taste delicious health foods! www.mbsfestival.com.au
Find us at Stand G52, opposite the Cafe in the North East corner of the Exhibition Centre.
Emu Plains Market
Much more than a market @emuplainsmarket is a monthly feast of art, food, design & culture set amidst a stringy bark forest at Emu Plains Reserve, Balnarring Racecourse, Coolart Rd, Victoria, 9am-2pm. No dogs, ++ kids & family fun!
Held every month on the third Saturday from October to April www.emuplainsmarket.com.au
- Sat 15 Oct 2022, 9am-2pm - (Cancelled due to flooding)
- Sat 19 Nov 2022, 9am-2pm - (Cancelled due to flooding)
- Sat 17 Dec 2022, 9am-2pm - Confirmed 👍
- Sat 21 Jan 2023, TWILIGHT, 3pm-8pm - Confirmed 👍
- Sat 18 Feb 2023, 9am-2pm - Confirmed ❎
- Sat 18 March 2023, 9am-2pm - Confirmed 👍
- Sat 15 April 2023, 9am-2pm - Confirmed 👍
- Sat 13 May 2023, 9am-2pm - Confirmed 👍
The 5’IFTH Makers Market
Come relax on the lawn at ‘Chill Hill’ in Chelsea’s Bicentennial Park, Scotch Parade, Victoria. Shop from 120+ makers & gourmet foodies while listening to live acoustic tunes. Ideal for kids & dogs, with plenty of street parking on and around the site. There’s even a skatepark & amazing kids playground right next door @the5ifthmarket www.unrivalledevents.com.au/the-5ifth-market
- Sat 29 Oct 2022, 10am-2pm - Confirmed 👍
- Sat 26 Nov 2022, 10am-2pm - Confirmed 👍
- Sat 28 Jan 2022, 10am-2pm - Confirmed ❎
- Sat 25 Feb 2023, 10am-2pm - Confirmed 👍
- Sat 25 March 2023, 10am - 2pm - Confirmed 👍
- Sat 29 April 2023, 10am-2pm - Confirmed 👍
Little Beauty Market
A monthly celebration of art, design, craft, food & culture set within the picturesque grounds of Beauty Park around the lake, at Spring Street in Frankston, Victoria. Featuring some of Melbourne's best makers & creators hand picked for their uniqueness, creativity & ethos. Dog friendly & heaps of family fun @littlebeautymarket www.littlebeautymarket.com.au
- Currently on casual wait list
'Bourne Local Elwood Market
'Bourne Local Elwood Sunday Market is a family + dog friendly event with live music, wonderful hand-made stallholders & great gourmet foods. Easy parking on the Elwood Foreshore at Beach Avenue with the beach, grassy foreshore & Elwood Park picnic spots all in one spot @bourne_local_markets https://bourne-local.com.au/elwood-market-elwood-park/
- Sun 18 Sept 2022, 9.30am-3pm - (Cancelled due to bad weather)
- Sun 15 Jan 2023, 9.30am-3pm - Confirmed 👍
- Sun 21 May 2023, 9.30am-3pm - Confirmed 👎 (Cancelled due to unpredictable weather)
* Photos from top - Emu Plains Market first & second, Little Beauty Market, The 5ifth Market, Seven Sisters Festival the last three.