Victorian Makers Markets Spring/Summer 2022-23
The sun is peeping through in Melbourne today..finally a sign of the WARM to come. Yippee!
We've been Busy (half frozen) Bee's this Winter, bunkering down preparing our Spring/Summer 2022-23 Beach Boho Collection.
Available at some of the best Victorian Makers Markets in the months ahead.
So you can start planning your Diary of 'fabulous fun things' to do in Melbourne & on the Mornington Peninsula...we wanted to give you the heads-up on Makers Markets not to miss!
So here we go...
'Bourne Local Elwood Makers Market
- Sun 18 Sept 2022, 10am-4pm
- Sun 15 Jan 2023, 10am-4pm
- Sun 21 May 2023, 10am-4pm
Elwood Foreshore, Beach Avenue.
Emu Plains Makers Market
- Sat 15 Oct 2022, 9am-2pm
- Sat 19 Nov 2022, 9am-2pm
- Sat 17 Dec 2022, 9am-2pm
- Sat 21 Jan 2023, TWILIGHT, 3pm-8pm
- Sat 18 Feb 2023, 9am-2pm
- Sat 18 March 2023, 9am-2pm
- Sat 15 April 2023, 9am-2pm
- Sat 13 May 2023, 9am-2pm
Balnarring Racecourse, Coolart Road, Balnarring.
The 5'IFTH Makers Market
- Sat 29 Oct 2022, 10am-2pm
- Sat 26 Nov 2022, 10am-2pm
- Sat 25 Feb 2023, 10am-2pm
- Sat 25 March 2023, 10am-2pm
Chelsea’s Bicentennial Park, Scotch Parade, Chelsea.
Look forward to 'revealing' some of the highlights of our new Collection soon & to seeing you all on the ground for some good vibes & catch-ups.
For more detail, head over to our Markets & Festivals Page.